To verify your payment methods, you will need to upload a scan, clear photo, PDF, or screenshot of the following:
- Bank statement: This must be less than six months old and show your name, account number, bank logo and issuing/transaction date.
- Credit/debit card: Please ensure only the first six and last four digits of the card’s number are visible (i.e. 0123 45XX XXXX 6789). The remaining numbers must be obscured (front and back if the numbers are embossed). Please also obscure the expiry date on the front of your card, and the CVV code on the back. All other details on the card must be visible, including your name (learn more on how to correctly photograph documents in the What documents do I need to verify my identity? section).
- E-wallets: There are many different types of e-wallet. These are the most popular ones, a full list can be found on our Deposits and withdrawals page. If your e-wallet is not on the list, let us know and we’ll tell you what we need.
- Neteller and Skrill: your name, customer ID, email address and e-wallet logo.
- ecoPayz: your name, surname and e-wallet logo.
- ECOBANQ: your name, account ID and e-wallet logo.
To speed up the verification process, please log in to your Royal Panda account and upload the files in the ‘My account’ section. Please bear in mind that our system is unable to accept files bigger than 10MB.